A thorough wellness examination of your pet is a great chance for us to answer your questions and concerns about your pet. We highly encourage you to be involved in all important decisions about your pet's healthcare. Regular checkups and wellness exams are useful in building a close relationship so that you can make the best decision about your pet's wellness procedures. You can also get tips from our professional vets to develop and maintain a healthy lifestyle for your pet.
A wellness examination of your pet includes the following:
- A comprehensive evaluation of the major organ systems of your pet.
- Questions about the pet’s appetite, diet, activities, and overall behavior at home.
- Recommendations about regular diagnostic testing to resolve small medical issues in the early stages.
- Recommendations of vaccines that might be due or necessary to protect your pet.
- Identify changes in a pet's health and overall fitness levels, such as weight, energy levels, and other such changes that you might not be able to notice at home.
- Detect early signs of illness to address the health issues before they turn into something serious.
We are committed to providing the highest quality care for your beloved pets, and we invite you to come to visit us at Muirlands Animal & Avian Hospital to learn more about our wellness services.
Contact us today to schedule an appointment for your pet!